Thursday, January 22, 2009

School, Neddles and Science

Voices of reason around me suggested I finish the teaching credentials, as planned, since I don't have to go through radiation now. But I feel that with full time student teaching I won't have time for the healing process. Instead, I'm going to try to take a class or two.

Yesterday I saw a Chinese doctor at Five Branches institute, who treated me with acupuncture and herbs. It took a long time to cook the herbs into tea last night, and the taste is (as promised) terrible. I need to drink the poison, sorry, tea, two or three time a day, and see the doctor once or twice a week.

In the afternoon we went to the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, which is the new nature museum. It's very impressive! and also very crowded; We didn't know it, but every third Wednesday of the month the entry is free.

We're still enjoying my mom's visit; she's leaving on Sunday. My brother, Michael, will stay until beginning of April; Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment